Baldwin Wallace University is excited to offer a variety of programs and courses to meet your needs. Programs and courses are offered in two formats: online and hybrid.
Online courses are completed entirely online.
Hybrid courses and programs meet in the classroom two or three times during the term (see specific course for specific dates). All other course assignments, group projects and learning activities are completed online or independently by the students, providing a flexible time format for busy individuals.
The following programs are offered online or in a hybrid format:
- Intervention Specialist License (online)
- Leadership in Technology (online)
- Principal's License (online)
- Reading Endorsement (online)
- MBA - Management (hybrid)
Search for courses offered online:
- Go to Web Express.
- Click on Student Access, then Search for Sections.
- Choose the academic term.
- Select the academic subject(s) you are interested in searching You may choose multiple subjects by using the dropdown.
- Choose "Online Course," "Hybrid Corporate College East" or "Hybrid Berea Campus" under LOCATION/FORMAT.
Policies and Procedures
The administrative policies and procedures for online learners are the same as those that govern the on-campus students. For specific information regarding university policies and procedures, please check: