Master of Arts in Education
School of Education
(440) 826-2166, (440) 826-3779 (fax)
Admission Office, Adult & Graduate Education
Ask an Academic Advisor
MASTER OF ARTS IN EDUCATION PROGRAMS
Baldwin Wallace offers options for current educators, initial licensure candidates and professionals in the public and private sectors to expand their professional credentials. Candidates will bring their professional practice to a new level, master the latest technologies and enhance leadership skills. Classes are offered in both the traditional seated format and online (depending on the program). Programs can be completed on a full-time or part-time basis.
- MAEd with specializations in literacy, mild/moderate educational needs, school leadership and leadership in technology for teaching and learning. Current teachers can renew or exchange a teaching license or add an additional license or endorsement through these programs.
- License+master's and initial licensure programs for adults with a bachelor's degree seeking to enter the teaching profession. An undergraduate teacher education major is also available.
- Graduate level, non-degree professional development courses for K-12 educators and administrators
- Courses leading to the school social work license
Tuition Assistance Through School Partnership Program
Many teachers enrolled in the MAEd programs are employed by school districts that participate in the BW School Partnership Program, qualifying them for significant tuition savings.
Want to Learn More?
Schedule a meeting with a BW admission counselor to learn how one of the BW MAEd programs can help you reach your career goals and fit your schedule.
Virtual Open House
If you can't make it to campus in person, watch the Virtual Open House.