Close search
Transfer Student Admission

Transfer From North Central State College to BW

Phi Theta Kappa Honor Society Transfer Honor Roll badge imageBW and North Central State College have worked closely for years helping students build a bridge from North Central State to BW. A maximum of 60 semester hours may transfer from two-year or community colleges. Courses transferred from North Central State count directly toward your major or minor, core requirements, or electives - all are valuable credit toward the minimum 120 credits needed to graduate. All approved courses with a grade of C or better will transfer to Baldwin Wallace, given that they fall within the academic scope and level of BW's programs. Grades of C- or below do not transfer.

Online Transfer Guide

BW's online transfer guide tells you how courses transfer from North Central State and many other regionally accredited 2-year and 4-year colleges and universities. We want to help you make every course count toward a BW degree!

Transfer Scholarships for North Central State Students

Baldwin Wallace University offers transfer scholarships ranging from $7,500-15,000, a $2,000 Associate Award, and a $1,000 Phi Theta Kappa Award. Students majoring in STEM areas can apply for a renewable $5,000 Choose Ohio First Transfer Scholarship. Additional scholarships are also available. Learn more about transfer scholarships and financial aid.

A2BW Program

The Associate to Bachelor's Program (A2BW) ensures that your associate degree earns you maximum transfer credit, while streamlining completion of your bachelor's degree at Baldwin Wallace University. A2BW students enroll at BW as college juniors, entering directly into their major and minor courses. To learn how your AA, AS, AAB or AAS degree counts toward a Baldwin Wallace degree, contact the Admission Office at 440-826-8012 and talk with a transfer counselor or email

College Credit Plus (CCP)

If you are a high school student currently taking college courses at North Central State under College Credit Plus/dual enrollment, and choose to enroll at Baldwin Wallace once you graduate from high school, BW will award college credit for many of your completed courses (C or better). BW's online transfer guide shows how courses transfer from North Central State, or talk with a BW admission counselor.

Take the Next Step

Talk with a Transfer Counselor! Sit down with us at Baldwin Wallace or at North Central State College! We'll review your North Central State courses, show you what will transfer, answer your questions, and tell you all about the BW experience. Admission counselors visit North Central State College regularly throughout the year, and would love to meet with you there!