Close search
One Stop

529 College Savings Plans

Students can use 529 College Savings Plans to pay their tuition for qualified higher education expenses. Qualified education expenses include tuition and fees, room and board, book supplies, and technology items.

To have your College Savings Plan or 529 payments submitted to Baldwin Wallace:

  • Contact your 529 plan and request a payment to Baldwin Wallace University.
  • If requested from your 529 plan:
  • Check payments should be made payable to: Baldwin Wallace University. Student name and BW ID number must be on the check. Payments should be mailed to:

    Baldwin Wallace University
    ATTN: Cashier's Office
    275 Eastland RD
    Berea, OH 44017

For details about Ohio's 529 College Savings Plan, visit

Let Us Help You

Contact us and we'll answer your questions.