School of Education web banner

School Social Work - Apply

Enrollment requires joint approval from CWRU MSASS and BW. 

  1. Apply for admission to BWapply online. To access the school social work questions, select "MAEd - PreK-12 teachers and administrators" as your intended degree or license path. 

  2. Verification of eligibility from MSASS — complete MSASS verification of eligibility form. This form assures that you have met the eligibility requirements set by the Mandel School of Applied Social Sciences to pursue a school social work license.  If you are not currently enrolled at MSASS or a graduate of MSASS, you will need to have your social work curriculum evaluated by MSASS prior to enrollment at BW. The form must be signed by the CWRU MSASS director of school social work, Sarah Andrews at (216) 368-2327 or ssb4@​case.​edu.  

  3. Return the completed MSASS verification of eligibility form to the BW office of admission  Baldwin Wallace will accept a faxed copy of the signed form only when it is faxed from the Mandel School registrar to the BW Admission Office at (440) 826-3830. 
  4. Register for classes at BW  Once your application has been reviewed and you have received a letter of admission from Baldwin Wallace University, you will be able to work with Gail Habig at (440) 826-6534 or to register for classes.