Center for Professional Development
(440) 826-2253, email@example.com
Whether your interest lies in project management, business analysis, process improvement, leadership development or digital marketing, Baldwin Wallace has a public program that will exceed your expectations. All noncredit programs involve hands-on, interactive sessions that develop skills, contain collaborative discussions and incorporate interactive methods and strategies to learn and implement all course curriculum tips and techniques.
The BW Center for Professional Development features a team of dedicated educators and advisors who go beyond business theory, offering real-world knowledge and perspective that can be implemented immediately for positive, tangible results. Our focus is on you, and with that, we work with you to select curriculum paths that are relavent and tailored to the goals of you and your organization.
You can choose to take courses in one of our programs, earn a certificate or take individual courses.
- Process Improvement Workshops — NEW!
- Making Lean Work for Local Government
- The Public Sector Lean Roadmap
- Facilitating a Public Sector Lean Kaizen Event
- Kerzner Lecture Series – SAVE THE DATE – November 3, 2016
- Project Management Breakfast Forum
BW also offers professional development courses for K-12 teachers, administrators and music educators.