2012-2013 Total Compensation Package
- Assistance in paying for tuition at BW or at a neighboring institution ($2,000 per academic year--Fall and Spring semesters payments). Please note that BW Graduate Tuition benefits are subject to federal tax legislation.
- Through our partnership with Bowling Green State University, full coverage of tuition for Graduate Assistants is provided if admitted into the CSP Master's program.
- $8,500 taxable stipend paid on a bi-weekly basis (Aug. 1 - May 31).
- $2,000 total for the year ($1,000 each semester).
- Jacket Express may be used in the bookstore, campus dining facilities or to order from select off-campus food vendors.
Professional Development for Local, Regional or National Conference Registration.
- $200 during your first year.
- $400 during your second year.
- A cumulative total of $600 for the duration of your time at BW.
Baldwin Wallace does not offer health insurance coverage to Graduate Assistants. Please visit the following websites for information about insurance coverage:
A Furnished Apartment with:
- Free Internet access included; computer not provided
- Free Cable hookup.
- Free parking permit
- Reserved parking space in the Lou Higgins Recreation Center