Cuyahoga County Board of DD Weekly Service Program
Choose which day!
- Wednesdays: 3:25 - 5:30 pm
- Thursdays: 3:25-5:30 pm
- *Field trips occasionally require an early start time or later end time for CCBDD. Please keep in contact with the Program Coordinators for the most up-to-date information.
The Cuyahoga County Board of Developmental Disabilities provides a wide range of services to children and adults with developmental disabilities. The Office of Community Outreach and the CCBDD have partnered for almost 15 years to provide opportunities for social interaction between BW students and adults from the Brooklyn Adult Activities Center. They spend time together on campus as well as on field trips to the mall, zoo and more.
No commitment is required, but before your first visit, please take the time to:
- Complete OCO's Service Agreement and New Participant Information Form if you have not done so already.
- Email the appropriate Program Coordinator at least 24 hours in advance to reserve a spot for your first visit.
- Wednesday: Liz Cherry (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Marissa Boyd (email@example.com)
- Thursday: Aubrey Kennedy, firstname.lastname@example.org