Federal Work Study Employment
- Regulate a work-study student's hours of employment so that eligibility is not exceeded.
- Responsible for proper use of the Enterprise eTIME, Time and Attendance System.
- Be flexible during exam weeks.
- Educate the student, by providing a good environment for learning work responsibilities for life.
- Students cannot work more than 40 hours per week during break times, including summer.
- Federal Regulations state: "no work-study employee can work in a position that involves political or religious activities."
- Adhere to the University Policy against Nepotism.