All students are paid via Direct Deposit
Through ADP, our payroll provider, you can access your earnings statements (pay stubs) and W-2 forms 24 hours per day, 7 days a week through ADP iPayStatements. For additional help registering ADP iPayStatements Powerpoint.
Baldwin Wallace offers two options for student pay:
- Deposit net pay into your BW Billing/Tuition Account or
- Deposit net pay into your Bank Checking or Savings Account.
Please complete Direct Deposit form and bring it to the SEC/Payroll Office located in the Bonds Administration Building, room 211. Forms are also available in the SEC/Payroll Office. We can be reached at 440-826-3177 or email email@example.com with any questions or concerns.
- If you received a Federal Work Study award and would like to reduce what you owe Baldwin Wallace, please consider option 1. *** Remember that money earned through the Federal Work Study program is to be used for educational purposes. ***
- TAXES - All student pay is subject to RITA (Berea City), State (Ohio) and Federal income taxes. Applicable taxes will automatically be deducted from the pay of all student workers. Wages are subject to FICA (Social Security and Medicare) during break times of more than 5 weeks (summer only).
- The ATM located in the main lobby of Strosacker Hall, the Student Union, accepts deposits and payments, provides account balance information, and dispenses cash. At the present time PNC bank does not assess a Surcharge Fee to non-PNC cardholders when using this ATM and encourages everyone to take advantage of this excellent opportunity and convenience.
- Check the Internet for a list of local banks and BSE (Berea Schools Credit Union)
- Pay Statements - All pay information can be found by logging in to your i pay account at https://ipay.adp.com/iPay/login.jsf