Baldwin Wallace Earns High Rating as Best College by U.S. News
For the 18th consecutive year, the U.S. News & World Report listed Baldwin Wallace among the top 15 regional colleges and universities in the Midwest.
Cited a best value in higher education, BW ranked ninth among Midwest colleges and universities in the "Great Schools, Great Prices" category.
The College also was named an "A+ School for B Students," a designation for having distinctive programs that serve a "broad, engaged student body."
- New Thomas Family Center for Science and Innovation and expansive Conservatory renovation projects provide ultra-modern facilities to enhance learning.
- First undergraduate sustainability major in Ohio.
- Job placement and graduate school acceptance rates as high as 100 percent for programs like music therapy, music education, neuroscience, communication disorders, athletic training and others.
- Faculty-student collaborative projects offer dynamic learning in research, scholarship and creative pursuits.
- New grants and programs in intercultural education bring global community to campus.
- Institute for Sustainable Business Practice, Business Clinic, Community Research Institute, Tax Clinic and Center for Innovation and Growth offer student-directed research, consulting and partnership opportunities.
- Ground-breaking in-repertory productions of La Boheme and Rent bring premier status to Conservatory of Music.
- Collaboration with renowned arts organizations unite music theatre and arts management students with professionals.
- Field and internship experiences at nationally recognized sports, business, healthcare, government, arts and non-profit organizations provide career insights and networking.
- New Urban Semester program offers dynamic off-campus living-learning experiences and internships in Cleveland.