The Telejackets is our campus-wide student calling program. The program employs over 20 current students that connect with Alumni and other friends of the Baldwin Wallace community.
Primary goals of the Telejackets student calling program
- To educate the BW community about the importance of supporting annual giving
- To provide information regarding current events taking place on campus
- To update demographic information on alumni and the community
Has the program been successful in the past?
In the 2012-2013 academic year, the Telejacket Student Calling Program produced its most successful year to date. The Telejackets were able to record over 6,000 pledges totalling more than $700,000 - almost half of the total amount raised for Annual Giving - from generous BW alumni, parents and friends.
Why would a student want to be a Telejacket?
This position offers a great opportunity for students to:
- Learn more about philanthropy on campus
- Gain experience for a career in development or fundraising
- Improve important communication skills needed for any career
- Network with distinguished alumni and hear about their past experiences
- Enjoy immense flexibility for school schedules
I'm interested in being a Telejacket, how do I get involved?
Interested students may apply for a position, by printing and filling out the student application and returning to:
Telejackets - Annual Giving
275 Eastland Rd.
Berea, OH 44017
Questions? Contact Kati Oberle, Phone Center manager at 440-826-2133.