Financial Aid & Tuition: Transfer & Adult Students
Quality and affordability meet at BW. Our recognized value begins with meaningful support.
Baldwin Wallace University understands that higher education is a major investment for students. The University works hard to keep costs as affordable as possible and helps students get the classes they need to achieve their degrees faster and save money. Baldwin Wallace continues to earn high marks for affordable excellence in rankings designed to help students find the right college fit.
At Baldwin Wallace, the vast majority of students need financial assistance to attend college and BW works individually with students to ensure college is financially accessible.
- Transfer Scholarships
- Undergraduate Liberal Arts Tuition & Fees (2017-2018)
- Undergraduate Liberal Arts Tuition & Fees (2016-2017)
- Undergraduate Conservatory Tuition & Fees (2017-2018)
- Undergraduate Conservatory Tuition & Fees (2016-2017)
- Tuition Reimbursement Payment Program (TRPP) for Working Adults
The Financial Aid office is committed to working with students and families to provide various types of financial assistance — scholarships, grants, loans from the government and private sources, and campus employment opportunities.
We welcome your questions and concerns as you explore the many financial options available to make a BW education a reality.