Music Theatre Camp
June 25 - 30, 2017
A residential or commuter camp for students in grades 4 - 9
BW's Music Theatre Camp gives students the opportunity to participate in a BW summer music program while building their vocal, movement and acting skills. Registration is first-come, first served. Application deadline is Friday, May 5. Only the first 120 applicants will be accepted.
A TYPICAL DAY AT MUSIC THEATRE CAMP
A camper's day begins early! The first activity of the day begins at 8:30 a.m. and both resident and day campers are kept busy. A typical daily schedule might look like this:
- 8:30 a.m. - Voice class
- 9:30 a.m. - Movement class
- 10:30 a.m. - Acting class
- 12:15 p.m. - Lunch
- 1:15 p.m. - Afternoon activity
- 2:00 p.m. - Music theatre workshop
- 3:30 p.m. - Recreation
- 5:00 p.m. - Dinner
- 6:30 p.m. - Master class / rehearsal
- 8:00 p.m. - Evening activity
- 10:30 p.m. - Lights out
We make every effort to keep camp as affordable as possible. Campers may attend as either residents or commuters, and most expenses are covered.
- Resident - $540 fee covers all room and board (three meals per day plus snacks), admission fees and activities supplies.
- Commuter - $465 fee covers lunch, dinner and snacks each day, plus admission fees and activities supplies.
Fees include a non-refundable deposit of $115 that must accompany the application for registration to be complete for camp.
Campers do not need a lot of spending cash. Since admission fees are covered, the only expenses are related to buying items from the BW Bookstore and spending money at Swings-N-Things for games or vending machines. Most students will spend less than $25 during the week.
Contact the Community Music School
(440) 826-2365, email@example.com