The Community Music School strives to sustain a well-supported, communicative faculty culture. As a divisional school of the Baldwin Wallace University Conservatory of Music, we pride ourselves in delivering excellence in teaching and instruction. Our faculty members recognize the abilities of all students and support them in their artistic exploration and growth. We highly encourage our faculty and students to become involved in the many opportunities available through the Community Music School, the Conservatory and the University, as they are able.
- Part-time private lesson instructor – piano
- Part-time private lesson instructor – viola
- Part-time private lesson instructor – violin
- Part-time private lesson instructor – violin (Suzuki)
Baldwin Wallace Community Music School
(440) 826-2365, firstname.lastname@example.org