Our students successfully participate and complete approximately 400 for-credit internships each academic year in large businesses, non-profit organizations, and government agencies.
Internships Make Sense to Employers
When you provide students with internships, you have the chance to:
- Recruit in a cost effective manner through a no-obligation preview of potential future employees.
- Tap into a flexible labor source of enthusiastic students who are eager to get work experience in their field.
- Obtain addition assistance for peak work periods or special projects.
- Make a significant contribution to the professional foundation of college students.
- Increase the visibility of your organization to the Baldwin Wallace community.
Posting an Internship
To post an internship opportunity with Baldwin Wallace University Career Services, connect to the BW Career Network.
Guidelines for Internship Site Supervisors
Access the Internship Site Supervisor Handbook.
Employer Evaluation Form
To evaluate a current intern, print out our Evaluation:
To learn more about the Internship Program, contact Debby Brousek, Internship Coordinator at (440) 826-2103 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Local: (440) 826-2101
Fax: (440) 826-2162