How Do I Build My Resume During College?
Résumé Writing Clinics
Learn about the essential elements of a résumé that will showcase your unique skills and abilities for job, internship, and graduate school opportunities.
Résumé Writing Clinics are held during the academic year. For dates, room location and to reserve your spot, logon to the B-W Career Network and choose the calendar menu.
Enhance your professional development and build your résumé with an internship.
Connect to learn more about the Internship Program.
Discover Opportunities On-Campus
- Engage yourself in the Community by becoming a volunteer. Visit the Office of Community Outreach on the second floor of the Union.
- Spread the spirit and enthusiasm of B-W students to prospective students and families through B-W Buzz
- Develop your leadership abilities through Greek Life. Visit their office on the second floor of the Union.
- Participate in Intramural Sports to enhance your teamwork skills and work ethic. For more information, visit the Rec Center.
- Show your willingness to explore another culture by studying abroad. Visit the Explorations Office on the second floor of the Union.
- Create an environment for healthy living by being a leader for the Center for Alcohol & Related Issues Education (CARE). Visit their office on the second floor of the Union.
- Become part of the campus community by participating in B-W's clubs, organizations and activities. Visit the Student Activities Office on the second floor of the Union.
Bonds Building Room 104
275 Eastland Rd
Berea, OH 44017
Local: (440) 826-2101
Fax: (440) 826-2162