We want you at BW!
Students from Florida come to us for a variety of reasons. Whether it is our nationally ranked football team (check out our Florida players), track and field, music theatre or the liberal arts majors and minors, we have a diverse student body seeking their degrees and continuing their passion. One thing you can be sure of, they ALL love walking out into the first snowfall of the season (Here are some photos)! Your next steps are outlined below!
Current Students from Florida at BW:
|Tre Leonard, Robinson HS||Issac Reed III, Lehigh Senior HS|
|Malcolm Hubert, Robinson HS||Sebastian Zuluaga, Gulf Coast HS|
|Matt Dennis, Nature Coast HS||Vince Parker, Gulf Coast HS|
|Issac Baker, Newsome HS||Rick Beaubrin, Gulf Coast HS|
|Brandon Dropic, Seminole Senior HS||Nelson Candelario, Island Coast HS|
|Dillon Floyd, Carrollwood Day School||Michael Slack, Pine Castle Christian|
|Stephanie Kumler, Jupitor Christian||Tyler Pigott, Mariner HS|
|James Brantley, Astronaut HS||Javon Burks, Golden Gate HS|
|Jose Brizuela, Hialeah-Miami, HS||Alex Chica, Belen Jesuit|
|Jay Greer, Out of Door Christian Aca|
1. Apply to BW
2. Complete your FAFSA
Log-on to the FAFSA website and begin the FAFSA or submit your results to BW (BW's Federal School Code 003014)
3. Visit Campus
Schedule a visit through the Office of Admission or contact a coach.
What you didn't know about Cleveland
- CareerBuilder.com ranked Cleveland as the #2 place in the country as “The Best Cities for New Grads."
- Cleveland has the second fastest growth rate for technology in the country
- U.S. News and World Report ranks the Cleveland Clinic as one of the best hospitals in the country (they are also our team doctors and athletic trainers). Cleveland is becoming a medical hub for medical research, sales and facilities.
- Several major corporations, law firms, accounting firms, sports teams, hospitals and research centers call Cleveland their home. Just check out the list below!
- Second largest theatre district in the country (second to Broadway)
Yellow Jacket Football Facts
- One of the most successful NCAA Division III schools in the entire country
- Finnie Stadium and Tressel Field is one of the finest facilities for D3 football in the country (The Field Turf is the same as Ohio State and the Mondo FTX track is the same surface used in the Beijing Olympics in 2008).
- In its 114-year football history, we 178 All-America and Academic All-America selections
- 23 student-athletes earned Academic All-American status, the most of any current OAC school.
- The Yellow Jackets have compiled an all-time record of 546-319-30 and the 546 wins are the most of any current OAC member school.
Fast Facts about Baldwin Wallace University
- Ranked by US News and World Report as one of the Best Values in the Midwest
- 5 minutes from the Cleveland International Airport making your commute home extremely easy
- 100 acres of tree lined streets and a residential neighborhood
- 20 minutes from downtown Cleveland, Ohio
- $4,000 Residency Grant for each student enrolling from Florida
- $25 million renovation of the science center (opened in 2010)
- Hundreds of internships with Fortune 500 companies, major league sports teams, world class medical facilities and national law firms
- 85% of the freshman live on campus each year
- All of the big four accounting firms recruit on campus to fill internship and full-time positions
- Cleveland Clinic
- Progressive Insurance
- Jones Day (one of the largest law firms in the country)
- Cleveland Browns (our spring practice field for the Yellow Jacket Football team)
- Sherwin-Williams Company
- Key Corp
- NASA Glenn Research Center
- University Hospitals
- American Greetings
- The Lubrizol Corp
- Westfield Insurance
Ross R. Grippi II