School of Education web banner

Admission Office
(440) 826-2222,

One Stop
(440) 826-2121,

BW's Federal ID Code: 003014


Graduate students in the School of Education may pursue financial support in the form of educational loans.

If this is your first graduate degree, or if you earned a graduate or professional degree unrelated to K-12 education, you may consider pursuing federal direct student loans, graduate PLUS loans, or private education loans.

Graduate students who have already earned a master's degree related to K-12 education may utilize private education loans, which often have interest rates and repayment options that are as competitive or perhaps even better than the federal loans.

Graduate Research Assistantships

Baldwin Wallace University offers graduate research assistantships (GRAs) to support research and scholarship and/or creative efforts of BW faculty. Assistantships are explicitly limited to research and/or creative endeavor support; no teaching or clerical assistance of any kind is to be part of the award. GRAs are available on a competitive basis. Graduate research assistants will be responsible for 10 hours of work per week and will receive a tuition discount. GRA positions for the 2022-23 academic year will be announced soon.