Master's in Management - Admission
SCHOOL OF BUSINESS
(440) 826-2392, email@example.com
- Completed online application
- An undergraduate transcript, with a major in a non‐business field and a GPA of at least 3.3 on a 4‐point scale.
- Current résumé
- Two letters of recommendation
- A personal essay (no more than 5,000 characters) in which the you explain your motivation to apply for the master’s in management program
- A personal interview with the director of the program. Your portfolio will be evaluated by the director and one of the faculty members teaching in the program. Admission will be granted if both the director and the faculty member agree that the candidate would be well-suited for the program
The deadline to receive completed applications is April 7. We encourage applying as early as possible, as each cohort is limited to 25 students.
QUESTIONS ABOUT APPLYING?
For more information, contact the School of Business at (440) 826-2392 or firstname.lastname@example.org.