CAPM/PMP® Exam Prep Boot Camp
Preparing to sit for for the PMP® Credential Exam
January 24, 2013
9 am - 4 pm; 6 PDU; $399
Instructor: Foluso Fayomi
- Understand the PMP® Exam Philosophy
- Learn tips and techniques for preparing for the CAPM/PMP® Exam
- Complete a practice 50-question exam
- Develop an individualized exam study strategy
Target Audience: Individuals seeking to achieve the PMP® credential. The optional PMP® Exam is a separate fee and process through the Project Management Institute (PMI®).
- Overview of Exam Eligibility Requirements
- Test Taking Strategies
- Practice Exam (50 Questions)
- Review Exam and Responses
- Analysis of Performance
- Action Plan for Test Preparation
Baldwin Wallace University does not administer the PMP® Exam. For more information about the credentialing process, please visit http://www.pmi.org/CareerDevelopment/Pages/Our-Credentials.aspx. To achieve PMP® certification a candidate must satisfy all education and experiential requirements established by the Project Management Institute (PMI®) and demonstrate a level of understanding and knowledge of project management. You must also meet the following requirements of either category below:
Baldwin Wallace University Professional Development is a Registered Education Provider for the Project Management Institute (PMI®).
"PMI is a registered trademark and service mark of the Project Management Institute, Inc."
"PMP is a registered certification mark of the Project Management Institute, Inc."
"PMBOK is a registered trademark of the Project Management Institute, Inc."