Professor Mohan's teaching interests include quantitative courses like Management Science, Finance, Statistics and Operations Management. Mohan has an MBA and a graduate degree in Operations Research from Case Western Reserve University. Mohan's undergraduate degree is in Electrical Engineering.
Mohan joined Baldwin Wallace after extensive teaching, consulting and industry experience. He has taught several undergraduate, graduate and doctoral courses at Cleveland State University in the areas of Operations Research, Operations Management, Economic Analysis, Design of Experiments (DOE), Finance and Statistics. As a consultant, Mohan has helped fortune 500 companies like BP and Progressive Corporation, and midsized firms like Swagelok and in the areas of business analysis and quality improvement. He has conducted seminars and workshops at organizations like NASA and RW Beckett in the areas of Design of Experiments, Economic Analysis, and Problem Solving. He has worked and managed several Management Science and Financial Analysis projects during his lengthy tenure at Standard Oil and BP.
Undergraduate and Graduate Classes Taught at BW
- BUS 342 - Corporate Finance
- BUS 365 - Management Science
- BUS 524 - Management Science and Computer models
- BUS 545 - Financial Management
- BUS 624 - Operations Analysis
Major Project/Consulting/Seminar Experience
- BP: Developed and implemented large and sophisticated models in Management Science and Financial Analysis.
- NASA: Designed, developed and delivered seminars on Analysis of Industrial Projects.
- Progressive: Developed several Management Science models to improve processes.
- RW Beckett: Developed and delivered custom workshops on Process Improvements - like Problem Solving skills, and Design (statistical) of Experiments.