2013-2014 Apartment Information and Application
Thank you for your interest in a campus apartment for 2013-2014. If you are ready to submit your application and do not need any further information, you can proceed to the application using the link below.
Your application is for the entire 2013-2014 academic year. The application must be filled out in its entirety, and your roommate(s) applications received as well, in order to be processed. All contact regarding the apartment selection process will be made via your BW e-mail address.
Students wishing to live in campus apartments are required to meet the following criteria:
- ...be a current, full-time (enrolled in 12 or more credits) BW Student
- ...have lived in campus housing for two years or commuted for two years (or a two-year combination of both)
- ...be 21 years of age by September 30, 2013 OR ask their current Hall Director to submit a reference form (HDs have the form)
- ...have a cumulative GPA of 2.30
- ...be in good conduct standing
Please note the following:
- Student Conduct records will be considered in this process. If you have a Student Conduct history, please consider using the "Additional Information" question to submit a statement addressing your Student Conduct file as it applies to this application.
- ONE APPLICATION PER STUDENT must be submitted, not one application per apartment group!