Fraternal Leadership Society
The Fraternal Leadership Society is a collaboration between the Office of Greek Life and Student Leadership Programs. The program is designed to compliment the fraternal experience at Baldwin Wallace, by providing opportunities for the development of self-awareness, interdependence, civic engagement, and fraternal leadership.
Benefits of Membership
- Connect with a community of students who desire to learn more about their own leadership capabilities and desire to work with others in collaboration.
- Receive 1:1 mentoring and support from established upperclassman leaders within BW’s Fraternity/Sorority Community.
- Develop the confidence to use your leadership skills to make a difference in your organization, the Fraternity/Sorority Community, and BW in general.
- 3.0 GPA or Higher
- Must be in First or Second Year of Study
- Must be a New Member of a BW Fraternity or Sorority
Informational Meetings on Tuesday, October 15th from 12:00pm-1:00pm in Sandstone 3 and Thursday, October 24th from 9:00pm-10:00pm in Sandstone 1. You MUST attend one of these meetings to be eligible.