Fraternal Leadership Society
The Fraternal Leadership Society is a collaboration between the Office of Fraternity and Sorority Life and Student Leadership Programs. The program is designed to compliment the fraternal experience at Baldwin Wallace, by providing opportunities for the development of self-awareness, interdependence, civic engagement, and fraternal leadership.
Benefits of Membership
- Connect with a community of students who desire to learn more about their own leadership capabilities and desire to work with others in collaboration.
- Receive 1:1 mentoring and support from established upperclassman leaders within BW’s Fraternity/Sorority Community and a staff member.
- Develop the confidence to use your leadership skills to make a difference in your organization, the Fraternity/Sorority Community, and BW in general.
- 3.0 GPA or Higher from High School or a college 2.75 GPA
- Must be in First or Second Year of Study
- Must be a New Member of a BW Fraternity or Sorority
Two (2) Informational Meetings will be held after recruitment. New members will be notified of the day, date, time and location by email at least 3 Days prior to the meetings.
You MUST attend one of these meetings to be eligible.
Deadline for Applications is Thursday, October 30, 2014 at 12:00 Noon.