Public Relations Director Application
Please print out this page, put your personal information on it and then respond to the following questions on a separate sheet of paper. Use campus mail and send it to Molly Swiger in Kleist Hall. Or, you can copy/paste the text into an e-mail or word processing program and submit it electronically to email@example.com.
Expected Graduation Date:
Minor, if any:
1. What experience(s) do you have that you can use in this position? What other college courses or co-curricular activities will be an asset to you as the Public Relations Director?
2. In what areas do you think you will be most challenged in this BuzzTV position?
3. What Baldwin Wallace University courses have prepared you best for this position with BuzzTV? Describe specific ways you think they will be helpful to you.
4. Why should you be selected as the BuzzTV Public Relations Director?
Public Relations Information
5. Please give a synopsis of what kinds of public relations activities you envision for BuzzTV
6. What kind of crew would you need to carry out these tasks?
7. Explain your vision for the future of BuzzTV in the year to come as you lead the station and its staff in the pursuit of excellence.
8. Share your ideas for BuzzTV as a sustaining resource to the Communication Department, Baldwin Wallace University and the Berea community