RESPONSIBILITIES OF A BW STUDENT SENATOR
* Attend all Student Senate Meetings (Every
Tuesday at 6:30pm)
* Hold regular, weekly, office hours
* Execute and uphold the Constitution of the
Baldwin Wallace University Student Body
* Represent the voice of the constituents in your
* Serve on at least one Senate Committee
* Other duties/responsibilities as needed to
ensure the success of Student Government and
that the voice the undergraduate student body
Baldwin Wallace University Student Government - Student Senator Application
Student Senators serve as the voice of the undergraduate student body at Baldwin Wallace University. Undergraduate full-time students of all class years and all majors are welcome to apply.
Note: There is a cumulative grade point average (GPA) requirement of 2.5. First semester first year students are still welcomed and encouraged to apply to be a Senator though they do not yet have a GPA - this requirement is waved until after their first semester.
Please complete the application below and a member of the Senate will contact you shortly regarding your candidacy and a potential interview, pending there is a vacancy in the Senate.
Please contact the Senate President at email@example.com with any questions.