Student Employment Center


International Students

The United States tax system has carved out a separate tax system for International Students and those educational institutions who employ them. International students who wish to seek on-campus employment at Baldwin Wallace University will need to bring with them the following forms: 



I-20 School form

Social Security Card

In order to answer all questions an International Student may have, we suggest a call to the SEC at ext. #3177 to set up an appointment.          


Share |