Hours: Monday - Thursday 8:00-6:00 & Friday 8:00-5:00 (Closed daily 12-1 for lunch)
Location: Ritter Library 2nd Floor
Phone: (440) 826-2147
Mission: The mission of The Learning Center is to engage and empower Baldwin Wallace undergraduate students to become active, independent learners. We are committed to providing innovative, diverse support programs, services and resources designed to encourage unique student development and to promote academic excellence.
Vision: To foster an interconnected community of learners by offering progressive and enduring support services that cultivate the foundation for personal and professional excellence.
- Believe in the potential of every student; encourage self-advocacy and self-regulation
- Provide quality support and resources to maximize academic achievement and student retention
- Foster a safe environment that allows for easy access to resources
- Create opportunities to forge partnerships that focus on the holistic development of students
- Evolve and implement best practices for a 21st Century learning center
- Achieve quality improvement through on-going assessment and evaluation