Information Technology


Student Telephone Service in Residence Hall Rooms

Student rooms in BW Residence Halls are no longer equipped with corded telephone extensions. If a resident student wants to bring a corded or cordless telephone (900mhz or above) to campus for use in their room, he or she must submit a request to have service to their wall jack turned on. Service can be requested by calling the HelpDesk (440-826-7000) or submitting an online support ticket through the IT self-service site (  Student phone service includes unlimited local and campus calls. Voicemail is also available. 

Share |