About Online Learning
Baldwin Wallace University is excited to offer a variety of programs and courses to meet your distance learning needs. Programs courses are offered in two formats, Hybrid and Online Courses. Hybrid courses and programs meet in the classroom two or three times during the term (see specific course for specific dates). All other course assignments, group projects and learning activities are completed online or independently by the students, providing a flexible time format for busy individuals.
Online courses are completed totally online. In order to participate, each student must have a computer and a reliable, high-speed internet connection. Blackboard, the College's online course management system, will be utilized. Organized and self-disciplined students are encouraged to try the online and hybrid course and program format.
Baldwin Wallace University offers several programs to meet your distance learning needs. Most of the programs are fully online and the MBA in Management is offered as a hybrid, requiring seven on-site sessions across two years.
- Online Bachelor of Arts in Organizational Leadership
- Hybrid MBA - Management
- Online Intervention Specialist License
- Online Principal's License
- Online Reading Endorsement
Baldwin Wallace University also offers a selection of online courses in a variety of subjects throughout the year.
How to search for distance learning courses:
- Go to http://webexpress.bw.edu
- Click on Student Access, then Search for Sections.
- Choose the academic term.
- Select the academic subject(s) you are interested in searching You may choose multiple subjects by using the dropdowns.
- Choose "Online Course", "Baldwin Wallace University Hybrid", or "Baldwin Wallace East Hybrid" under LOCATION type.
Hybrid and online courses and programs are administered by their respective departments. The following services are available to hybrid and online students including:
- Academic advising
- Campus Computer helpdesk, administrative student portal and the learning management system
- E-mail services
- Career placement
- Library services