Undergraduate Research and Creative Studies


Traveling to a conference to present your

research in Spring/Summer 2015?

Call the URCS Office at 440-826-3360,

email urcs@bw.edu 

OR click here for more information

Do you need funds for supplies and materials for your research project?

Apply for a URCS Grant!


More information about the URCS Grant Program can be found here.

Undergraduate Research funding opportunities at Baldwin Wallace University

URCS Presentation Awards Program

This program seeks to foster student scholarship by providing travel funding to individual students who are presenting/performing their original creative or research work at a professional meeting/show.  This would include work done in collaboration with a faculty mentor.



URCS Grant Program

Students who are interested in conducting any form of research or creative work may apply to the grant program. The grant will fund any materials or supplies related to your project up to $500.00.




This fund was established to achieve two goals: (1) to allow faculty members to pursue research and scholarly work that is of interest to them, and (2) to give Baldwin Wallace University students the opportunity to work with faculty in those activities.  The money from this fund will be used primarily to pay the students in keeping with the established BW student pay scale.  Students may be paid to engage in this work at any time during the year. 






Share |