What is it?
Ulifeline is a valuable online behavioral support network that gives you information about yourself and also if you have questions or concerns about a friend.
What services does the Ulifeline website provide students?
Ulifeline.org is a web-based resource developed by the Jed Foundation that links students to their college mental health center and also provides the following:
- Go Ask Alice!: A question and answer database
- The Self E-Valuator: A self screening program
- A Mental Health Reference Library
- Drug Reference DataBase
- Discover the signs for depression and suicidal behavior
To visit Ulifeline click here: http://www.ulifeline.org
To log in:
1. Click on student log in
2. Choose Baldwin Wallace at the pull down menu
3. Click log in and look around!