Birthday, holiday or any day...show you care.
If you aren't able to visit campus, contact us.
We offer a variety of healthy and sweet treats that will brighten your student's day.
Exploring Campus: Visiting Your Student
Beyond academics, we have exciting athletic competitions, theatre, music and art shows, as well as speaker presentations. Many of these events are free and open to the public while others have nominal fees.
Some parents like to combine visiting their students with attendance at campus events.
Visiting is easy. Our website has driving directions, a virtual tour and campus map, listing of area hotels/motels, and a calendar of upcoming events. Out-of-town visitors can find an abundance of activities within the community of Berea as well as in nearby Cleveland.
Tips for Visiting Your Student
- Do choose a weekday or weekend that is convenient for you and your student.
- Don't visit right before a big test or paper.
- Do ask your student to suggest activities. After all, it's your student's new world you're coming to see.
- Don't over schedule your itinerary. Leave free time and/or do things that offer opportunities for you to talk, such as dinner together or a walk through campus.
- Do go off campus for part of the visit. Students who don't have a car at school enjoy visiting a variety of places.
- Do make this a bonding experience. Let your student know how much you enjoy being with him/her.
- Do your best to be positive-minded and complimentary so your student looks forward to your next visit.