- First-Year Student Summer Orientation: Aug. 1-2*
- Move-in for Honors Program students & fall athletes—Aug. 15-19**
- Move-in for new students—Aug. 21
- Weekend of Welcome—Aug. 21-24
- Move-in for returning students—Aug. 23-24, 1-4 pm
- Classes begin—Aug. 25
- Tuition & fees due—Aug. 29
- Labor Day (no classes)—Sept. 1
*Must be pre-registered
**Director will give students date/time
Our liberal arts-based education offers your student a supportive environment where teamwork, communication and analytical thinking are fostered.
Through faculty collaborations and other scholarly initiatives, your student can expand capabilities.
Outside the classroom, co-curricular and community activities can boost his/her interpersonal and leadership skills.