2015 Orientation Leader Application
Thank you for your interest in applying to be a 2015 Orientation Leader. Please review the information below before you submit your application.
- Attend an information session. (If you missed the chance in the Fall, we will offer sessions in the beginning of Spring Semester.)
- Have a least a 2.4 cumulative GPA
- Be in good standing with the University (no probation or major violations in the last year).
- Commit to all dates listed below
- A recommendation letter from a BW faculty member. Use this REFERENCE FORM.
Summer 2015 Dates:
- Summer Orientation: June 21-27, July 10-11, July 17-18, July 31-August 1
- Weekend of Welcome: August 12-23
Please note the following important pieces of information:
- Make sure you have attended an info session BEFORE submitting. We provide extra, helpful information at these sessions. You can start reviewing the questions, but we would wait to submit if you still need to attend a Spring info session.
- Type all of your answers in a Word Document first. This will allow you to be sure you have a saved copy of the application. This form does NOT allow you save as you go.
- Give your faculty reference plenty of notice on your recommendation needs.
- You must have your resume critiqued by Career Services. Trust us when we say we know when it has NOT been critiqued by their office.
- We will notify you as to whether or not you have moved onto the interview round by February 4/5th.
- Group Process for ALL applicants is February 8th.
- You must attend CPE Training (if you have not already). We will email applicants with those specific details.
APPLICATIONS ARE DUE ON JANUARY 30, 2015 BY NOON!