Discount for Alumni
Office of Financial Aid
(877) 826-1600 (toll-free)
(440) 826-8048 (fax)
BW's Federal ID Code: 003014
Baldwin Wallace University offers a 20 percent tuition discount off part-time undergraduate tuition charges for qualified part-time undergraduate day or evening students. Students who meet all criteria listed below qualify for the discount:
- You are a BW graduate, or the spouse or adult child of a BW graduate;
- You have been admitted to Baldwin Wallace University; and
- You are enrolled in undergraduate day or evening courses on a part-time basis (11.5 credits or less).
The 20 percent tuition discount is applied to part-time undergraduate tuition charges only. Your billing statement will reflect the discounted tuition charges. To receive the discount, students meeting all eligibility requirements must complete and submit the Part-Time Alumni Tuition Discount application before the start of each semester of enrollment.
- The discount may not be combined with any other discount(s).
- The discount applies to students enrolled in undergraduate courses only.
- The discount does not apply to students enrolled in graduate level programs including the License+Master’s program, MBA programs and 3+2 programs.
- BW employees receiving tuition waiver benefits are not eligible for the discount.
- The discount cannot be applied to any previous semester enrollment.
For questions, contact the Adult & Continuing Education office at (440) 826-2121 or firstname.lastname@example.org.