FIRST DESTINATION OUTCOMES
Survey Respondents, Class of 2013
- Identify the skills, accomplishments, values and interests you have to offer
Research Your Options
- Volunteer with organizations that mirror your values
- Investigate post-graduate opportunities, such as, AmeriCorps, Peace Corps, Teaching English as a Second Language
- Consider post-graduate internships posted on sites, such as NEOIntern.net
- Resume(s) - updated and polished Job search letters - professional and effective Interviewing - practice and perfect skills
- Network with BW Alumni. Upcoming alumni events are posted on the Alumni Home Page
- Join local chapters of professional associations that relate to your career field or interests
Over the course of your career, you may decide to explore new career opportunities, attend graduate or professional school, change career fields, relocate or face the unexpected circumstance of being down-sized. Career Services assists alumni in the following ways:
- One-on-one career advising appointments during academic breaks (Spring, Summer and Winter). To schedule an appointment, call 440.826.2101.
- Workshops geared for alumni
- BW Career Network -- a Web-based platform with 24/7 access to targeted employment opportunities, career mentors and relevant resources based on career interests. Contact Career Services to set up an account.
- Career-related handouts
- Annual Career & Internship Expo (Spring)
- Annual Graduate School Fair (Fall)
- Cover Letters, Resumes & Interviewing
- Career Self-Assessment
- Cleveland Area Job Search Advising Assistance
- Industry Information
- Online Job Search Tools
- Salary Information
- Additional Resources
Volunteer to be a Career Mentor!
Share your career expertise with BW students and other alumni. Please submit online form.