B-W COED TWILIGHT INVITATIONAL - TIME SCHEDULE
FRIDAY, MAY 19, 2006
1:00 PM Hammer (M followed by W)
2:00 PM Pole Vault (M First; Followed by W), (NEW)
5:00 PM Shot Put (W), Javelin (M), Long Jump (M-W),
Discus (M), High Jump (W), Triple Jump (M-W), to follow long jump
4:50 PM PRELIMINARIES, 110 METER HIGH HURDLES (W-M)
PRELIMINARIES, 100 METER DASH (W-M)
5:30 PM 3000 METER STEEPLECHASE(W-M)
5:45 PM High Jump (M), Discus (W), Shot Put (M), Javelin (W)
6:00 PM 400 METER RELAY (W-M)
1500 METER RUN (W-M)
FINALS 110 M High Hurdles(M), 100 M High Hurdles (W)
400 METER DASH (W-M)
FINALS 100 METER DASH (W-M)
800 METER RUN (W-M)
4OO METER INTERMEDIATE HURDLES (W-M)
FINALS 200 METER DASH (W-M)
5000 METER RUN (W)
1600 METER RELAY (W-M)
5000 METER RUN (M)
10,000 METER (M&W) (If more then 4 entries)
1. Except where indicated, running events will be conducted in heats against time.
2. No score will be kept.
3. Spikes longer than ¼ inch pyramid are not permitted. Pole Vault use 1/8 pyramids.
4. Heat and lane assignments will be posted on the wall at the entrance.
5. Any last minute scratches should be reported to the press box 15 minutes before the meet starts.
6. Absolutely no entries accepted on the day of the meet except field events.
7. Jumping surfaces are the same as the track (Urethane material).
8. Throwing surfaces are concrete, except javelin, it is thrown on the grass.
9. Please limit your entries to four per event. Others may be accepted based on open lanes policy. Please indicate by asterisk any athlete entered beyond the four athlete limit.