Sparky Adams Invitational
John Carroll University
Baldwin Wallace University TRACK MEET TIME SCHEDULE
SPARKY ADAMS INVIT.; FRIDAY, JANUARY 31, 2003
These times are approximate to guide your planning. We will follow a rolling time schedule
during the meet. It is the athleteís responsibility to be ready!
5:30 Womenís High Jump (Men follow); Menís & Womenís Long Jump (Men and
Women will jump together)í Menís & Womenís Triple Jump follows Long Jump (same procedure as long jump)
6:35 Womenís & Menís 55 M High Hurdle Prelims
6:45 Menís Shot Put (Women follow); Menís Pole Vault (Women follow)
6:50 Womenís & Menís 55 M Dash Prelims
7:15 W-M 1500 M Run
7:40 W-M 4 X 200 Relay
7:55 W-M 500 M Dash
8:15 W-M 55 M High Hurdle Finals
8:25 W-M 400 M Dash
8:45 W-M 55 M Dash Finals
8:55 W-M 800 M Run
9:10 W-M 1000 M Run
9:30 W-M 300 M Dash
9:50 W 5000 M Run
10:20 M 5000 M Run
10:40 W-M 4 X 400 Relay: FOLLOWED BY PRESENTATION OF AWARDS
1. No one will enter infield area with spikes on! Change spikes at ends of the track or
in the corners. Coaches are asked to help in this matter.
2. The clerk of course will be located on the inside of the curve on the west end of the
track except for the 55M dash and hurdles. The 55M dash and hurdles will be clerked
at the starting line. Athletes should report to clerk 10 minutes before the event.
3. Except where indicated, running events will be conducted in heats against time.
4. Score will be kept! 10-8-6-4-2-1
5. Spikes longer than 1/8 pyramids are NOT permitted. They will be checked!
6. Heat and lane assignments will be on heat sheets given to each coach.
7. Any last minute scratches should be reported to the announcerís table 30 minutes before the start of the meet.
8. Absolutely no entries accepted on the day of the meet except field events.
9. Jumping surfaces are the same as the track. (urethane material)
10. Throwing surface is wood.
Note: Men and Women Long and Triple Jumpers competition order will be determine at the meet!