Merit Award Nomination Form
The Baldwin Wallace University Alumni Merit Award honors outstanding alumni and honorary alumni for their achievements, leadership and contributions to their:
- Profession or field of study
- Alma mater since graduation
- Recipients must have attended Baldwin Wallace University for a minimum of one year, or must have served the College for a minimum of ten years.
- Ability to be in Berea to receive the award shall not be a criterion.
- The Alumni Merit Award may be conferred posthumously.
- Nominees shall be judged on their achievements since graduating from or leaving the College.
- Nominees will be kept on file and reviewed annually for five years.
Nominee ______________________________________________ Class Yr. ______
City _______________________________________ St. ______ Zip ____________
Home Phone _____________________ Work Phone ________________________
Please provide a brief statement of why you feel this nominee should receive the Baldwin Wallace University Alumni Merit Award. Please give specific information that would qualify the above nominee for this award. Attach separate page if necessary.
Nominated by ________________________________________________________
Date ___________ Phone # ____________ e-mail __________________________
Mail to: Alumni Office, Baldwin Wallace University
275 Eastland Rd., Berea, OH 44017
e-mail to: email@example.com