I’m beginning to count down days until graduation. Or, at the very least, I’m counting the number of papers I have to turn in and classes I have to attend. Because it’s hard to believe, but I’ll be graduating from Baldwin Wallace University in May. It’s nerve-wracking and exciting all at the same time. It’s been a great semester to be nostalgic as I’ve certainly changed and experienced so many new and different things since I first showed up on campus almost four years ago. For example:
• I left the country for the first time.
• I made grilled cheese with an iron.
• I lived like a monk for a full 24 hours.
• I learned how to speak German (mostly).
• I wrote and acted in a play.
• I mastered the art of staying up late and still making it to class on time.
• I sang in a Women's Choir.
• I broke a board with my bare hands.
• I learned how to identify most constellations.
• I discovered how long I could go without doing laundry.
• I found out how awesome it is to get a package from home.
I’m looking forward to revisiting many of these memories (and more!) as I blog this spring.