Graduate Programs for K-12 Educators
That is what you will experience in Baldwin Wallace University's K-12 master's courses and programs.
A Re-structured Curriculum. To meet your needs, we have re-structured the K-12 master's curriculum. Our strong areas of specialization, now Majors, will continue. But, rather than the usual foundational courses, you will complete an Advanced Practice Minor in Baldwin Wallace University's degree programs.
Relevance, Rigor, and Strong Support. Through intentional faculty support and a strong peer network, you will learn best practices today, and use them effectively tomorrow.
Master's Degree Features:
- Earn your Master of Arts in Education degree part-time in as little as two years.
- With it, complete an Advanced Practice Minor in a critical pedagogical area.
- Extend your study --now or later-- for another license or endorsement in the Advanced Practice minor field.
- Add just a license or endorsement in as little as 14 months.
- Enroll in on-campus degree programs or online specializations.
School Partnership Program
Many teachers enrolled in the MAEd programs are employed by school districts that participate in the BW School Partnership Program, qualifying them for significant tuition savings.BW's graduate programs are purposefully designed to meet a teacher's career goals and scheduling needs.
Have you earned a bachelor's degree, but now wish to become licensed as a teacher? BW's License+Master's program is designed for adults seeking an initial teaching license and master's degree in a combined program.
School Social Work Program
BW participates in a cooperative program for graduate students enrolled at the Case Western Reserve University Mandel School of Applied Social Sciences (MSASS) to provide courses leading to the School Social Work License.