An Innovative Approach to Communicating Project Progress
April 29, 2013
9 am - 4 pm; 6 PDU; $359; Baldwin Wallace, Berea
Instructor: Dave Davis
Information graphics, or infographics, are graphic visual representations of information, data or knowledge. They display complex information in ways that can be easily understood at a glance – making them powerful tools for anyone needing to relay various project statuses to multiple audiences.
- Understand the purpose and components of infographics
- Display complex information in ways that can be understood at a glance
- Name quality characteristics of good infographics
- Identify opportunities to use infographics as a communication tool in the project life cycle
- Learn available software and strategies for creating infographics
- Apply infographic principles to a business case
Target Audience: For project managers, program managers, portfolio managers, business analysts, process engineers, finance professionals, customer relationship managers, help desk support staff, and anyone within organizations responsible for communicating complex statuses to multiple audiences. Participants should have a basic understanding of project management principles before taking the course.