Healthcare Executive Management Certificate
Are you ready for the future?
Innovations, policy reform and demographic changes continue to alter the landscape in healthcare. The Healthcare Executive Management Certificate will prepare you to address the complex challenges faced by industry leaders with content that is practical and relevant to today's healthcare environment.
Who Could Benefit:
- Clinicians who want to broaden their understanding of the business environment in healthcare
- Non-clinical professionals who would like to expand their knowledge of the healthcare environment
Take one, several or the entire series...
An extension of the prestigious Baldwin Wallace Business Division, these four courses will assemble the business leadership skills you need.
- Improving Productivity Using Quality Management Principles
- Financial Decision-Making in a Healthcare Organization
- Mastering Executive Leadership and Change in Healthcare Today
- Strategic Planning and Management in Healthcare
Program Fee: $865 per course. Fees include course instruction, materials and refreshments.
Complete the course Application to register. It is recommended you register at least two weeks prior to the first session class.