Boesel Musical Arts Center
(440) 826-8069 (fax)
Click here for our Weather Cancelation Policy
Register on-line for classes and ensembles:
Click here to register and pay for your class. The link will take you to a login page for BW’s Conservatory Outreach registration & Arts Events ticketing system.
- If you have ordered tickets online for BW ticketed arts events in the past, please use the same login.
- If this is your first time using the software, please create a new account using the name of the parent or adult student registering.
- You will be able to add members of your family to your account in order to register them for classes and ensembles.
- Note that the payment amount will reflect the cost of the class, the $15 registration fee and materials fee (if applicable).
This system improves our registration process allowing you to register and pay for your class in one step! If you have any questions or trouble registering, please contact the Conservatory Outreach department at 440-826-2365 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Register by phone:
Call the Conservatory Outreach Department at (440) 826-2365
Register by email:
Send us an email at email@example.com
Stop by in person:
Conservatory Outreach Office
Boesel Musical Arts Center, Room M-P 170
49 Seminary Street, Berea OH 44017
Map & directions
Monday - Friday, 8:30 am - 5:00 pm
Saturday (during semesters), 9:00 am - 1:00 pm
Updated Registration Policies, effective September 2012
Private Lesson Registration Policies
Once a student registers for private lessons with a teacher, subsequent semester registrations are done through the private teacher.
- Ensembles are open for new registrations at the beginning of fall and spring semesters. Audition-only ensembles will hold new member auditions at the beginning of each fall and spring semester.
- When space permits, late registrations will be accepted at full cost.
- Registration for classes can be made online or over the phone. Classes fill up quickly; register early to guarantee the student’s place in the class.
- Payment in full must accompany all class registrations unless a payment schedule has been approved upon registration by the registrar.
- BW does not mail class registration confirmations. Conservatory Outreach will contact students only if a class is filled or canceled.
- When space permits, late registrations will be accepted at full cost. The Conservatory Outreach department does not pro-rate classes.
- Private lesson and ensemble payments are due upon receipt of the billing statement. Class payments will be made at the time of registration.
- Cash, check, or credit card (VISA, MasterCard, Discover) payments are accepted.
- A Late Fee of $10 will be added to any account with an unpaid balance 45 days after the first billing date. Future enrollment will not be permitted if prior semester fees are not paid. Additionally, an ensemble participant with an unpaid balance will not be permitted to perform in the final semester concert if fees are unpaid.
- Late Fees will carry over to the following semester’s invoice if they are not included in the payment.
- A student may not continue to participate in the next semester if there is an outstanding balance on the account. Instruction may be resumed when the balance is paid in full and the office has been contacted regarding payment. No credits will be given for missed classes while under suspension, nor for lesson times scheduled during this period.
- Any unpaid bill over 150 days past due will be turned over to University collections. To avoid this, please contact the Registrar to arrange alternative payment options.
- Checks returned and credit cards declined due to insufficient funds will be charged a $30 insufficient funds recovery fee.
The Conservatory Outreach Department does not accept responsibility for lost or undeliverable mailor email communication. If you have requested email delivery of your invoices, please add firstname.lastname@example.org to your email address book to ensure delivery.
- The Outreach Department reserves the right to process a Baldwin Wallace University student’s total charges owed, including a late fee, on the student’s University tuition account if a bill is unpaid at the end of the semester.
- Adult students, parents or guardians may request to be enrolled in a payment plan. There is a $10 service fee for a payment plan. To set up a plan, please contact the registrar at email@example.com.
- The Outreach calendar is based on the BW academic year and consists of three semesters (fall and spring and a flexible summer semester). Each semester is billed separately.
- Private lesson days and times are scheduled directly with the teacher.
- Classes and Ensembles follow the semester schedules that are listed online for each individual group.