BRIDGE TO BW
"Building a Structure of Support for Student Success"
What is The BW Bridge Program? A unique opportunity for qualified incoming freshman students to get a head start on their college careers, while earning credit.
In order to qualify, students must...
- Have scored 23 or below on their ACT in both math and English OR
- Have scored 560 or below on their SAT in math and 550 or below in critical reading
Why sign-up? Students become familiar with their new surroundings through our four-week residential program while learning the demands of being in college.
- Experience BW before school starts
- Interact and connect with other freshmen
- Become comfortable with campus
- Learn how to be a successful college student
- Make an early mark in the Yellow Jacket Community
What does the program include for only $1,500?
- Four-week room and board
- Weekend enrichment activities
- 24-hour access to academic mentors
- Math, English and HPE courses
- Unlimited growth opportunities
*Cost for the tuition alone would normally be $2985--you save 50% and get free room and board!
Limited financial aid is available to offset the cost of the program to those who qualify. Contact Barb Roberts in the Financial Aid Office (440) 826-8567.
What our students are saying:
"When I came into this program I was nervous and homesick. Now that it's over, I realize how much I have accomplished on a personal level. I showed myself that I can live away from home and succeed in college level courses."
"...thank you for everything. I feel completely prepared for school to start."
What our students have accomplished:
- Led the First Year area as president, vice president and treasurer
- Became president of the Carmel Living Learning Community
- Joined sororities and fraternities
- Taken on various leadership roles on campus
To apply to the Bridge to BW Program click HERE
The Bridge to BW Program runs from July 15 - August 9, 2013. Applications must be submitted by June 1, 2013. In order to be considered for the Bridge to BW Program, admitted student deposits must be received by June 15, 2013.
Accepted Bridge students will attend the July 19-20 Freshmen Orientation session.