Bonds Hall, Room 205
BRIDGE TO BW
"Building a Structure of Support for Student Success"
What is The BW Bridge Program? A unique opportunity for qualified incoming freshman students to get a head start on their college careers, while earning credit.
Why sign-up? Students become familiar with their new surroundings through our four-week residential program while learning the demands of being in college.
- Experience BW before school starts
- Interact and connect with other freshmen
- Become comfortable with campus
- Learn how to be a successful college student
- Make an early mark in the Yellow Jacket Community
What does the program include for only $1,500?
- Four-week room and board
- Weekend enrichment activities
- 24-hour access to academic mentors
- Math, English and HPE courses
- Unlimited growth opportunities
*Cost for the tuition alone would normally be $2985--you save 50% and get free room and board!
What our students are saying:
"When I came into this program I was nervous and homesick. Now that it's over, I realize how much I have accomplished on a personal level. I showed myself that I can live away from home and succeed in college level courses."
"...thank you for everything. I feel completely prepared for school to start."
What our students have accomplished:
- Led the First Year area as president, vice president and treasurer
- Became president of the Carmel Living Learning Community
- Joined sororities and fraternities
- Taken on various leadership roles on campus