Leverage our prime LOCATION for living, learning and growing
Baldwin Wallace University’s location offers both relaxed suburban living and exciting, big city opportunities. Our tree-lined campus is located in Berea, Ohio and is surrounded by a safe, residential neighborhood, historic town (population 17,900) with restaurants and shops, plus miles of park trails, rivers and lakes.
Just 12 miles up the road (a 20-minute drive), you’ll find the "All-American City" of Cleveland. BW students take full advantage of all that this thriving major metropolitan area has to offer. The city is classroom, workplace and playground where you can explore new interests, develop your career and enjoy culture, recreation and entertainment.
Here are just a few things you can do in Cleveland:
- Cheer the Tribe, Cavs or Browns
- View the Great Masters at the free Cleveland Museum of Art
- Hear the world renowned Cleveland Orchestra at Severance Hall
- Enjoy Lake Erie’s shoreline and islands
- Catch a Broadway show at Playhouse Square, the second largest performing arts center in the nation
- Rock out at the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame
- Explore a real-life rainforest at the Cleveland Zoo
- Walk, bike or jog through hundreds of miles of trails in the 23,000-acre “Emerald Necklace” of the Cleveland Metroparks
- Nosh on the food of nationally-recognized chefs, and enjoy ethnic specialties from all our hip neighborhoods
In addition, you'll find wide opportunity for internships, field experience, networking, volunteering and more at an incredible array of corporations, businesses, nonprofits and innovative startups.
And while Cleveland is listed as one of the top travel destinations for 2015 in multiple travel industry-leading media including Travel & Leisure, Fodor’s Travel, L.A. Times, New York Times and Buzzfeed, Northeast Ohio is a great place to live, learn, play and STAY. In fact, Huffington Post calls Cleveland the second-best city in the country for recent college graduates based on available jobs, cost of living and recreational opportunities.